Senior Tax Analyst
Reinventing Tax Compliance - Hand in hand
A little about who we are
Taxually was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping businesses calculate VAT amounts in 40 countries and automatically submit their VAT returns. Taxually’s unique end-to-end solution is a market leader in its field, with the company showing unprecedented growth in its short history.
We have built an international company from scratch that, with slick technology and a relentless focus on great client service, would reinvent how companies interact with VAT. Our mission at Taxually is to bring transparency and simplicity to tax processes, while empowering our clients to focus on value adding tasks.
We deeply believe in hiring great people and trusting them to do great work. We build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making VAT compliance easier than ever before.
From tax specialists to IT developers, we hire overachievers with the entrepreneurial spirit and the can-do attitude necessary for building a business. We are very selective about who we hire. We make sure that we train the smartest, most ambitious and motivated young professionals from different parts of the world.
What we look for
We're looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our Tax team. We've built some of the best tax technology that the world has to offer, to raise the bar even further we need creatively minded tax specialists to ensure the quality of our tools and delivery for our clients - that's where you come in.
What you'll be doing
Task descriptions can be sometimes very limiting, however we still want to give you a few hints on what you are expected do at Taxually, so here we go:
- Monitoring tax news for the countries you will look after
- Updating and testing tax returns produced by our software
- Collaborating with our Product team on adding new countries and clever features
- Managing VAT registrations and filing of VAT returns for your countries
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the tax authorities
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude there is nothing you can't achieve. Nevertheless, bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
- Understanding of how indirect taxes work and tax expertise in a particular country
- 2 - 5 years of VAT compliance experience
- Interest in tax technology
- Fluent English and additional languages are a great asset
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Great attention to detail
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
Apply for this job
Or, you could send your Resume and Motivation letter with salary requirement to: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!