Customer Success Specialist– German speaker
Reinventing Tax Compliance – Hand in hand
A little about who we are
Taxes are boring. Accounting departments and providers are slow to develop and use very little technology to power their operations. So we decided to build a company from scratch that, with slick technology and a relentless focus on great client service, would reinvent how companies interact with VAT — for the better.
We will not stop with VAT...
We deeply believe in hiring great people and trusting them to do great work. We don’t offer baroque job titles or set up rigid reporting lines. Instead we build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making VAT compliance easier than ever before.
We are not always right but we learn from our mistakes, support them with data and reason, so next time we do a lot better.
From tax specialists to IT developers, we hire overachievers with the entrepreneurial spirit and the can-do attitude necessary for building a business. We are very selective about who we hire. We make sure that we train the smartest, most ambitious and motivated young professionals from different parts of the world.
What we look for
We're looking for a German speaking Customer Success Specialist to help out our Success team at our Budapest office. We've built some of the best tax technology that the world has to offer, and We're keen to get our clients using and learning how we can make it even better - that's where you come in.
What you'll be doing
Task descriptions can sometimes be very limiting, however we still have to give you a few hints on what you are expected to do at Taxually, so here we go:
- Providing our users with an outstanding customer experience - it is part of our mission to make Taxually users feel satisfied with our toolkit and service.
- Supporting clients with the onboarding
- Making sure our clients are up-to-speed with their VAT registration tasks
- Collaborating with our Product Development team on customer feedback and experience
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude there is nothing you can’t achieve. Nevertheless bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
- Prior customer success experience
- Flawless German and English - and the ability to pronounce Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän - yes we want to hear it:)
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player on top of being a self-learner and independent problem-solver, we will not even ask you for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud. Hopefully, you will feel so good at Taxually that the competitive salary, free coffee and an eco-friendly office space won’t even matter.