Reinventing Tax Compliance - Hand in hand
A little about who we are
Taxually was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping businesses calculate VAT amounts in 40 countries and automatically submit their VAT returns. Taxually’s unique end-to-end solution is a market leader in its field, with the company showing unprecedented growth in its short history.
We have built an international company from scratch that, with slick technology and a relentless focus on great client service, would reinvent how companies interact with VAT. Our mission at Taxually is to bring transparency and simplicity to tax processes, while empowering our clients to focus on value adding tasks.
We deeply believe in hiring great people and trusting them to do great work. We build our team through trust, equality and fairness, giving our people autonomy and freedom to achieve their highest potential, and of course making VAT compliance easier than ever before.
From tax specialists to IT developers, we hire overachievers with the entrepreneurial spirit and the can-do attitude necessary for building a business. We are very selective about who we hire. We make sure that we train the smartest, most ambitious and motivated young professionals from different parts of the world.
What we look for
We've built some of the best tax technology that the world has to offer, and we're keen to get our clients using and learning how we can make it even better - that's where you come in. We're looking for a full time Compliance Coordinator supporting the French team and making sure all the returns are submitted on time.
What you'll be doing
Here are a few hints on what you are expected to do at Taxually:
- Preparing the French submission lists each month and allocate the submission tasks between our responsible colleagues
- Submission of custom reports, submission of VAT returns
- Making sure all the returns are submitted within the deadline
- Aim for simplification, come up with innovative ideas to keep simplify our processes
- Collaborating with the French team, as well as with other departments
What skills will be useful
With the right attitude there is nothing you can't achieve. Nevertheless bringing the following fundamental skills may help you succeed in your role at Taxually:
- Excel (at least medium level)
- Self-dependence with innovative ideas, aiming for simplification.
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Hard working, dynamic, team player with good time management skills
- Ability to understand and interpret complex issues in an easy manner
- Excellent organization & communication skills
If you are a driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player on top of being a self-learner and independent problem-solver, we will not even ask you for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What you can count on
You'll get to work in one of the hottest tax technology startups in the world right now. You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team members who believe in what Taxually stands for. The type of person who works here is driven, motivated, empowered and proud.
Apply for this job
Or, you could send your Resume and Motivation letter with salary requirement to: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!